Went out with a client of mine to look at potential investment property. We were informed of the mold. Well, we were in for a surprise. We elected not to venture into the house fully. We just stayed on part of the main floor. Take a look and see for yourself.
Make sure to protect yourself and avoid Mold build up in your property. below are some effects of mold exposure
- Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose
- Respiratory problems, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing, chest tightness
- Throat irritation
- Sneezing / Sneezing fits
You can follow the tips below to avoid mold/ mold spreading into your property.
- Identify problem area and address them
- Dry area areas immediately
- Use proper ventilation and air flow in your home
- Use Dehumidifier
- Direct water away from your property
- Keep mold off plants
- Open windows to ventilate problem areas